The new TLR-8A includes customized ergonomic switches featuring a low or high position to match your shooting style. It features an ambidextrious on/off switch and a rail clamp that is designed to rapidly attach/detach from the side of compact and full frame weapons. Its low-profile design prevents snagging and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries.
- White LED and 640-660nm red laser.
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours (light only or light/laser combo)
- Laser only runs 18 hours
- Ambidextrous on/off rear switch in two configurations - low or high, to match your shooting style
- TLR-8 side switch model cannot be retrofitted to the TLR-8A rear switch models
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle.
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.58” (6.55 cm); 2.64 oz. (75g)
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA