Speed Timer 3000 (Non) RF
"Practicing Without The Speed-Timer 3000 Is Like Practicing Without a Target"
This is the Speed Timer 3000 the Ideal Practice tool for IPSC, IDPA & other competitive action Shooting Sports. Speed Timer 3000 can also be used for firearms training and has been the official timer for 2008 IPSC World Shoot XV in Bali, Indonesia as well as,World Shoot XIV Ecuador, World Shoot XIII South Africa, World Shoot XII Phillippines
Notice: Beware of grey or Counterfeit Imports: Cheap Now, Expensive Later!
Rescomp is the factory appointed Official Agent / Distributor for RU Ready Products. We are under no obligation to service repair etc. These products unless purchased through us or a dealer who has purchased them through us.
- Shot Times (the overall time from the loud start signal)
- Split Times (the time between each shot fire)
- Shot Numbers (the total numbers of shots fired)
- Review (of the last 60 shots fired)
- A Loud Start Signal (even when wearing double plugs)
- 2.5 to 5 Second Delay or Instant Start (for practice or competition) (Non RF Model Only)
- Programmable PAR Time (user programmable start and stop signals)
- Flashing Shots (fired in overtime in the PAR Mode)
- User Adjustable Sensitivity Adjustment
- New - "Range Officer Walk Through Mode", Programmable from 2-10 minutes
- With warning signals at start, one minute remaining and end of time.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2 " x 2 3/4" " x 1"
- Power: Standard 9 VDC Alkaline battery
- Display Multi Digit LCD
- Input: Flat tactile keyboard
- Weight: 5 oz with the battery
- Operating Range: 20F - 110 F / -10C to 40C
- The Official Time is always the time recorded on the Shot Timer